Sunday, June 24, 2012

Deer, Mountains, a Snowman, and a Cloud


Don't you just love these deer? They are from Delicious Doodles. I made this card for the Delicious Doodles 1, 2, 3 Challenge (DD22) and the Queen For the Day Challenge on SCS. The Queen for the day Gal is Stampin'Nana. Roberta has a really fun style. I am on a mssculine card kick lately so I took Roberta's card here, and changed it up a bit to be more manly. For the Delicious Doodles requirements I have: one image, 2 brads wth numbers, and 3 great new cystal buttons from SU!. My papers are from Mark's Finest Papers, Hobby Lobby, and SU! My Darling Husband will be 52 in a few more months and this will be his birthday card.


AnnieJ Designs is one of the artists at Can You Digi It? I have never made anything with her images so I decided to try one this weekend. I love this set of 3 Mountain skylines.I cropped one of the images to use on my card. It is a smaller card that fits in the discontinued SU! envelopes. I used a Jolee's 3-D sticker on the top (purchased at Walmart on my grocery trip yesterday - LOL). I computer generated the sentiment (I think it is from a M. Cyrus song). Papers are from Mark's Finest Papers and SU!.


This week's Dilly Beans Challenge is Polka Dots! I love dots and had just purchased this super fun dp from SU! My image is the first Dilly Beans image I purchased, and I still love it. I used snow on the bottom instead of pearls - seemed appropriate for the image.


Lastly, The Case Study Blog is studying this lovely card from Joy Taylor. The challenge is #96. I love Joy's card! I wanted to keep the sky focus and the positive message, so I made a cute card about dreams using a LilyPink Designs image from Can You Digi It?. I used SU! papers, some Stickles, pearls, and SU! Ink.

Hugz to all!

15 comments:

  1. I like all of them Nancy, I love the stag on the first card, the brooch looking embellishment and sentiment on the second, I like the fun snowman and sentiment on the third, and last but not least I like the cloud with the heats on the fourth.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Nancy! All three of your cards are lovely and unique! I love visiting your fun blog!
    Your husband will love his birthday card! I hope that you had a great weekend!
    Warmest Hugs, Sheryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards, I really like that Dear image...nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great cards. I love that deer image and now I am really dissapointed as it is a digi. My printer doesn't do them. sniff... sniff.... This really is a cool image, great CAS card too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Goodness--you have been BUSY, my friend!! Fantastic cards, each and every one. You are invited for homemade pizza, ice cream, and Mythbusters ANY Friday ;)!! Just pop on over!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woh!!! just saw these beautiful cards..best thing that happened to me this morning..
    super.. great ... display sequence of the cards in so awesome...
    I love these amazing thoughful creations..
    -Samir

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nancy, you made me tired just reading your post! I love what's on your counter to iChat! WTG with the crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You've been busy!! Great work on all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Terrific cards Nancy! I think my favorite is the snowman!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the bird in the cloud, and love that he's made of music sheets! Really lovely work.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are lovely. I really like the composition of that last card....great colours, white space and texture. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. hee hee Very cute, thanks for joining us at Dilly Beans! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I agree, that is a fabulous deer image. Hubby is sure to love it. The sticker on your 2nd card is yummy and elegant. O.K., you know I'm in love with that snowman..he's such a cutie and you also know I'm a bird person. Great cards, Nancy. You've been a busy bee.
    I need to do a QFTD because I didn't get to play last week.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your Deer card is some serious artwork, you could frame this one, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome cards! So glad you joined us at Dilly Beans!

    ReplyDelete