Monday, November 12, 2012

Two Cases with Asha with Friends

I was looking through the Whimsy Stamps site last week and ran across this adorable image from Lia Stampz called Asha with Friends. One look at these faces and I had to order it! I used it with one of the wonderful sentiments it comes with to make this The Case Study card:


The Muse for The Case Study Challenge #116 is Angeline Yong. What a great artist and a super fun creation to case. I was inspired by the shading on the paper and the simplicity of her design. I didn't do her card justice, but it inspired me in many ways.

Then I used the image to add more "whimsy" to this case of LaLatty (Patty) on SCS; she is the Featured stamper of the week (FS301) and to see the card I cased click HERE.


Patty also has a wonderful style and was super fun to case.

Love this Lia Stampz image available at Whimsy Stamps. Fun, Fun, Fun.

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

Hugz!

10 comments:

  1. Nancy, I see why you wanted that image. Just so adorable and a great way to appreciate a friend. Wonderful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and I am not a happy camper after this weekend. Guess why. Ugh! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two wonderful cards Nancy, that image is fabulous I like the verse on the first card and the baubles on the second.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both cards are wonderful! Such a fun image too - I can see why you had to have it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect stamp for a card you want to make for a friend :) Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks like pure joy on the hug givers face...not so sure about the receiving end...but hey you can't fault her exhuberance! It's pure jubilation. Super cute cards Nancy and I sure do love that sentiment. I know why Benzi up there is unhappy!!! I watched that game and felt her pain every quarter that went by in the game!!!! On a happy note....my Gator's won!!!
    Bear Hugs,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is awesome, those faces really are adorable! Thanks for always leaving such nice comments on my blog - so glad you became a ChemoAngel, it's a wonderful organization and it means a lot to me that you let me know you were inspired. Thank you. xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cards...the image is adorable! Love the sentiment on the first card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both great cards - love the image too, in fact I've got a DT card due to be posted this Friday with it :) Do love how you did the image as an ornament, very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for playing at CASE Study this week, your cards are super fun.

    ReplyDelete