Tuesday, February 26, 2013

A Bunny and a Bee

Two challenge cards today - and that is certainly a challenge given all the crazy stuff going on around my house!



This week's Squigglefly challenge is "Get into Shape" (SFC0813). My card was made with Spellbinders dies and a new image (won't be available for another week - so this is a sneak peak) by Diana Garrison called Sweet Bunny. Isn't that Bunny adorable? I kind of overdid it with the Stickles, but everything is better with a bit of bling right?

You could win the challenge this week and get this image (or any other you like) if you join the challenge (be sure to use a Squigglefly image or sentiment somewhere on your card to make sure you have a chance on the prize).



I made my second card for The Case Study Challenge where the Muse is Teri Anderson. I used the Bonita Jones Busy Bee image available at Squigglefly for only 99 cents. This was a great challenge - I love Teri's style. This card was super easy to do - I think I am going to make several others! I can think of a zzzzillion bee sentiments!

Hugz to all!

14 comments:

  1. Nancy, your bunny rabbit is so cute on that circle card and so is the butterfly.

    Another adorable card with the bee buzzzzzzin' by. He doesn't look like a stinger with that smile...all innocent, you know. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are fantastic and wonderful! Love the bee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw nancy I love both of your cards! the first one is so sweet and I do not think anyone can overdo stickles! I love the doily around the image. Your second card is so great! Makes me smile right off the bat, and I love the papers you used. Really cute sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards, that bee is so sweet!
    Thanks for studying with us on CASE Study this week! :)
    Hugs!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both of these fun cards are just adorable, Nancy!! That is just the cutest bee, and you gave this card such a sweet design. :) Good luck with the craziness!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both great cards but I think my favourite has to be the bee!! Just love the expression on his face and he looks so great against the patterned paper :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whoo hooo, looky at you making a round card :) Well done! That little bee is too cute on the second one - just made me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both of these are so cute and fun! Love the little bee.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, Nancy,

    Your bunny card is so sweet and could also go to the tickle the tea potter teaparty - the theme is "what goes around, comes around" - this will definitely tickle someone's fancy - such a darling card! The adorable little bee on your second card of BEE-u-ti-ful Designer paper, doesn't look at all like the kind of bee I would avoid - too cute for words and I agree, you are so clever, you could think up a baZZZZZillion sentiments for him. Your cards always make me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, both your cards are just STUNNING!!! awesome work. Love that bunny and that bee. are you nwilliams6? check out my blog candy winner list-- at Holley's Blog!! You were a winner, date of the winner list is the 27th or 28.....you're near the bottom of the list name is in blue. Check and make sure that's you!! And, LOVE your cards. Thanks for playing with us at Squigglefly. Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  11. Why viewers still use to read news papers when in this technological world the
    whole thing is presented on web?

    Here is my web site ... lego green grocer craigslist

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing and adorable creations Nancy!! I always love to see your beautiful cards and these are just too cute. Love your round card with the precious bunny, and LOVE the sweet bee in the second one. Hugz to you my friend :).
    Blessings,
    Audrey

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are both so sweet. The colors take me to Spring time even though it has been a really cold start to March for us. The little bunny is adorable and the bee just makes me smile!
    Bear Hugs,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete