Saturday, April 27, 2013

Some Ants and a Magnolia



I just had to use the Doodle Pantry images I won in the Pattie's Creation Blog Hop - the ants in this Kite Ant image are so cute! I used The CASE Study Challenge #138 as my inspiration. JJ Bolton is the April Muse and she is such an artist!



This card was made with the Doodle Pantry Movie Ants Image.

I also made something for the Pattie's Creations blog challenge - Anything but a Card - #66. I used Pattie's Magnolia image and printed it out an old poem and some fun new dp I bought at Hobby Lobby. The wavy cardboard on the tag is from some packaging I saved out of some Wedding presents my daughter Crystal has received.



Hope your weekend is going well!

12 comments:

  1. Goodness, you've been creating up a storm! Each one is fantastic but I love, love the ant cards! Such cute images!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been busy - all fantastic cards and tags. The ants crack me up even though I'm allergic to them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute ant cards and just love the tag!! The corrugated paper and shape are fabulous as is the flower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those Doodle Pantry ants! Have a few I need to color up myself. That double layer of clouds on the first card is so cool looking and your magnolia card is really lovely. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nancy, busy girl! Love the ants, always getting in trouble. So darn cute and colored to perfection. Fun cards for adults and kids alike. Your magnolia card is gorgeous, love how you used left overs on it too.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those ants are great - love both of the cards with them, very stylish! The magnolia image is extremely striking and I love how you contrasted it with the corrugated card :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow! You are treating us to some eye candy! I love that tag! Thanks for playing with us over on CASE STudy :

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have been a busy stamper, wow! they are all fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nancy - I like this tag a lot! Thanks for playing in our 'Anything But a Card' Challenge #66!
    Sandi ♥
    DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
    and Pattie's shop
    Home of Pattieboop and Allie!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those ants better stay out of my popcorn...ha. What a cute card and I love your kite and clouds..good job. That is a beautiful magnolia card and I like the wavy packaging you used..way to recycle.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely creations!
    Thanks for studying with us on CASE Study!
    :)

    ReplyDelete