Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Under the Sea Shaker

I have been practicing some shaker cards.  I have developed a love/hate relationship with them.  I have thrown away more than I have kept, but I think I am starting to get the hang of them.  

This one has some issues, but I love how the sponging and stamping came out.  I did it for several challenges on Splitcoast Stampers.  All the images are from SU! and all the inks are Distress and Archival plus a bit of SU!




Hope your week is going well - mine isn't going to well.  My Mom is very sick - please fit her into your prayers.

Hugz!

6 comments:

  1. WOW! LOVE your under the sea scene here Nancy!! I think your shaker design turned out beautifully!! :) The coloring looks amazing and I really love this SU! set too!! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely fabulous!!! Gorgeous colours and background. Love the touch of clear sparkle with the shaker.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Nancy, a brilliant background and beautiful colours - I love your fish and super shaker design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous shaker card Nancy, I love the fish and the background
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card came out lovely. The colors are so natural looking, just like the colors I've seen while snorkeling. I will definitely pray for your Mom. Keep good thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your awesome filler and great stamps here! So so sorry to hear about your mom. :( Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete