Skip to main content

Birthday Tea with Friends

Hello crafty friends!

The WT challenge at Splitcoaststampers.com today is to make a wiper card. I don't measure well, but this was pretty easy and Splitcoaststampers has a fabulous tutorial on it. These cute little House Mouse images all jumped at the chance to be featured on the front. 


Linking this up the the House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge HMFMC#471.

These cute mice are from a coloring book I won on a past challenge. I fussy cut them, watercolored them with Daniel Smith watercolors and rearranged them on the card so they would fit. 

I can't wait to send this to one of my tea loving friends. 

Hugz,

Nancy

Comments

  1. This is super cute! I love the wiper pop up. I have not made a wiper card in ages, so I will have to make one again! Your coloring is wonderful too. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card love all the love all the little mice! Thanks for sharing with us! HMFMC DT Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great to see you back online Nancy. And those house mouses (ha ha) are adorable. I wasn't familiar with the term wiper pop up, so I even learned something new. I hope you're enjoying retirement and all is well. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card Nancy :-) the images are all adorable and I love how they 'pop up'! I have never heard of a wiper card!! I am going to find the tutorial and have a go ;-)
    I love tea!! Can I be your friend haha ;-)

    Thanks so much for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge!

    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a fun card, I've never tried a wiper card and those house mice are adorable xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I, too, am a hot tea drinker. I find this so adorable. Lovely watercoloring. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Unopened Mail And My Grocery List

We arrived back from our Las Vegas trip last night so the only thing on my Kitchen Counter is unopened mail and my grocery list.  I have looked up the recipes for most the great food we ate (or wish we ate) in Las Vegas including Bacon Waffles and Chicken and Waffles - so my counter top should look awesome tomorrow (or as soon as I get a waffle maker).  We had lots of fun in Las Vegas but not as much as Crystal and Joey.  If we were still 21 we would have had a blast!  No luck with gambling - but I only gained 1 pound which is a miracle! 

Christmas Mice

Hello Crafty Friends, Today, I am playing in some fun challenges with this cute card: The current House-Mouse &Friends Monday Challenge HMFMC #461 is Anything Goes with an optional theme of Pastels. I have some pastel paper in my layers. This card was made with ornaments from a SU! set, a cut up sentiment from RedLead Paperworks, and three mice I cut out of the Spellbinders Sew Sweet stamp set. The background was inspired by Jeanne Streiff's MIX challenge on Splitcoaststampers.com last Friday where she asked us to make a background using a die cut as a stencil. 

T is For 10 Years of T-Day, Too much food, and The Art (Always the Art)

Hello Friends. Most of today's post is about celebrating 10 years of Elizabeth hosting T-day parties on her blog .  If you have visited me before, you know that I regularily participate in T-day where we all post something about a drink of any type (the drink can be anything including water and the post can be a real drink, words, movies, art, etc.) on Tuesday (or Monday lol) and link it to Elizabeth's T-day blog post for the week.   This year Elizabeth is asking us to post several things in celebration of the big anniversary.   #1.   Post a picture of something that makes the number 10. I used 10 art supplies that were near me.  I am starting to make more Christmas cards so these were right at hand.  #2.   Post our regular T-day picture/post.  My drink picture today is a lunch we had in Tybee Island last week during our Georgia trip.  We ate at Pier 16 .  Great food and service. It was our favorite meal during the trip. ...