At Dude Time Doodles, the challenge this week is Happy Holidays. This is a great challenge theme for me because I have a bunch more Christmas cards to make. The prize for this week's challenge is a $50 certificate to Its Cheaper than Therapy.com (OM - you have got to check this place out if you love die cuts and Sizzix - which I do).
I used Lure 2 on my card. This image is soooooo cool and it is only 49 cents. You can use it so many ways and it works great for a fisherman. I showed it to my Bunco group last night, and they all flipped over it! Can't you visualize how fun it would be with hearts on the little hook instead of snow for Valentines?
I am in a CAS mood lately (must be due to the fact that I still need a zillion Christmas cards. I am entering this card in the Addicted To CAS challenge #1 (ATCAS#1). If you don't know about this new challenge blog, you need to check it out. Their first challenge has the code word SNOW. The guest designers are some creative gals.
Make sure to join us in the Dude Time Doodles Challenge - here are some reasons you need to do it:
1) Everyone can use just one more Holiday Card or decoration!
2) The prize is really BIG! $50 is a big certificate and Its Cheaper than Therapy.com is a great store.
3) There are only a few more Dude Time Doodles Challenges and then they will go away! (If you have doing the challenge on your bucket list you won't ever be able to mark it off.)
4) The Dude and Dudettes leave some of the best gallery love out there!
5) You can use any image as long as your creation fits in the Holidays Theme.
6) If you want to use a Dude Time Doodles Image - there are some in the store as little as 49 cents (like the one I used) and the store has a ton of Christmas images (just look at some of the cool creations the DT used for this challenge).
And Lastly, if you enter the challenge and you leave me a note here that you entered the challenge (even the Dude Time Doodles DT can enter), I will put you in my own drawing for a prize. The prize will be a hand tied fishing lure made by one of the men in my family. I will get it to you before Christmas so you can give it to a fisherman on your Christmas list OR you could use it on a card like I have been known to do - LOL!
Hugz to all!