Saturday, November 24, 2012

Some Christmas Fishes


Today's Inspirational Challenge at SCS has participants visiting GelaSkins to get inspiration from one of their wonderful works of art. I selected this great work from Namami Cowdroy for my inspiration. I used the SCS#412 for my layout. My image is from Whimsy Stamps - I just flipped the image so that it would look like two cozy fish. The current Whimsy Stamps challenge (#53) is to use traditional Christmas Colors and I am entering this card in that challenge.

Another Christmas card down - 29 more to go!

7 comments:

  1. Oh I love your card and fun image! Great colors and coloring and the polkadot background is a super plus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those fish just make me smile! What a great Christmas card :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look like my daughter's Betta fish LOL! Cute card adn love the sentiment with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He he he you always make such fun fishing related cards Nancy, I love this!
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So unusual and yet so perfectly festive! Very cute and love the sentiment ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun Christmas card...cute fish AND sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this! Thanks for playing along with us at WS xx Jan

    ReplyDelete