Thursday, May 14, 2015

A Bunch of Bees!

This week's DRS Designs Challenge Theme is Birds & Bees.  How fun is that? 

Since the DRS Bitsy Bee is one of my favorite images, I stamped a bunch of them, fussy cut them,  and formed a "B" with them.  Next, I added a little part of the Its Spring...Be Happy! sentiment - I trimmed off all but the very end.  Super easy - the only hard part was waiting for the Stickles on their wings to dry.


Today, I have last minute preparations for Allie's wedding on Saturday.  She tried on the dress after alterations last night and I felt like I was going to bust from  pride.  She looked like a princess! 

Hope you will join us in the DRS Challenge this week - bring on birds and bees!

Hugz

10 comments:

  1. A brilliant card Nancy, such a clever idea and fabulous design.
    I hope everyone has a wonderful day on Saturday.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is a lot of bees to stamp color Stickle and fussy cut, especially cut, but all that work turned into one amazing card. I just adore it. So happy for Alli and her big day. It is such a special feeling when you see your daughter become a bride with all their beauty, isn't it? My best wishes for her. Enjoy the weekend - what a glorious one it will be I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute way to do all those little bees! I know they shine with all the Stickles too. So much fun!!
    It's pretty overwhelming when you see your daughter in that wedding dress I know! I know she looked beautiful. Hope you have a beautiful day for the wedding.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is too cute :) Can't wait to see pics of the wedding!! Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just wonderful! I absolutely LOVE this Nancy!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice card..simple yet so creative...best wishes forbher wedding...looking forward to seeing wedding pictures
    samir

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness, this is such a fabulous card!! I absolutely love how you stamped, cut and arranged all those bees into the B!! So creative and fun!! WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun ideal for a card. I just love the the card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are so good about commenting Nancy! Thank you for that and I just want to say that you B full of bees is so creative! What a great idea!!! Love that!
    Great wedding pictures above too!

    ReplyDelete