Sunday, May 28, 2017

Rolled Rose Merry Creations

Ever have those situations where you make a ton of something and then have to figure out what to do with it?  I made a ton of rolled roses out of some old cookbook pages so this past week and a half, I put them on several creations

I put them on this textured tag I did to showcase a new sign image at DRS Designs.  I love to paint up some corrugated cardboard and make into something lovely.  Wouldn't this be great on a gift to a grad?

Next, I needed a thank you card for Kenny's awesome heart surgeon. She was so wonderful and put us at ease.  He is doing great - just like his old self laughing and teasing and being lots more energetic!  Praise the Lord!
Today, I played in the Featured Stamper Challenge at SCS and cased THIS wonderful card by Jari.  I changed up images, colors and details plus left off her ribbon and added
some of my rolled roses. 
I had the images out so I did a BAJ page too. Splitcoaststampers has a wonderful Bible Art Journaling challenge and this month the theme is joy. This page is from Proverbs and focuses on being merry. 
Hope you are all having a wonderful Memorial Day weekend.  I got a nap in a few hours ago and I feel so relaxed! 

Hugz, Nancy

4 comments:

  1. Nancy, Stunning Shabby Chic style on your gorgeous tag and cards...I am soooo impressed my friend. TFS your beautiful projects and Kenny's awesome progress back to his old self. What a wonderful gift to you all. Hugs....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous texture on the tag, and a fabulous array of cards. Loving the red. Thrilled to hear post op is going so well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You have been busy Nancy - stunning creations. Your rolled roses are beautiful, I especially like your tag - a fabulous way to use up corrugated cardboard.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are all so pretty Nancy..... I remember when I made roses a few years back... It took a while to use all of them. Love your style

    ReplyDelete