Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Creepy and Kooky


The new Can You Digi It? Challenge is called Creepy and Kooky - how fun! I used the LilyPink Designs Halloween Scene Set. I love how all the pieces of the image also come seperately. I colored the image with Copics and added shimmer, framed it with a Spellbinders Circle die and the Sizzix Framelits Fancy Tag Die (on Lost and Found and SU! Cardstock), and lastly added some pretty Zva Crystals. Behind the die cuts I used parts of a Tim Holtz tree die.

Come join us at the Can You Digi It? challenge with your Creepy and Kooky creation.

Hugz to all.

Note to the Punchkateers: My punch count is 10!

8 comments:

  1. This is such a cool design and I love how you used the calendar for the moon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this one Nancy, fabulous design, I like the papers and that bat.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeek! Love the Oct. calender in the moon!! Brilliant! You are on quite the roll, Nancy! Fabulous set of cards this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this!! Please can you make all my digis look this fabulous?? Pretty please :) It looks so very elegant with those fab papers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super Halloween card. I love the Lost and Found paper pads and have some of them. I do think that October calendar is very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this, Nancy! Just so cute! Wonderful layers, and I love how that digi is dead center (get it "dead" center? ok, super cheesy, i know ;) LOL hope you are having an awesome weekend so far! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete