Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Sock Detective


The new challenge at Dude Time Doodles is Home Improvement so I used Grease Monkey Mike . He was trying to help me figure out where all my socks go, but he wasn't successful. I still think the dryer might be eating them, but leave me a note if you know the answer.

We would love to see you join in the fun and make a card for a Dude involving Home Improvement. You don't have to use a Dude Time Image to enter, but of course it would thrill us beyond belief if you did!

Hugz to all!

10 comments:

  1. Fun card Nancy and perfectly colored. Love the background paper too! Everyone is missing a sock, must be the dryer's fault!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this card - great colours and love the papers & embellishments!!! Has a vintage feel which I love!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant fun card Nancy, I love the it!!!
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! I have no clue where they end up?? My teen loses more socks than anyone I know!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tell him they go to "the land of the other sock" LOL! Darling card :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha....cute card, Nancy! I sure have no answer for all those lost socks but there is surely a huge stockpile somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so fun and cute! Love the background paper and the cogs and wheels behind Mike. I think they sneak out through the dryer vent and are having a huge party somewhere and laughing at all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I read about this once.... the washing machine literally eats and digests the socks! LOL ;) Super cute card! Can't wait to get to know you better at CYDI? :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nancy your card is fab! I get so stressed if I lose a sock! lol
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. awwwwww hun thanks for the lovely comment did make me smile :) love the sentiment on this super card reminds me of my bra wires!!!! wierd wonder why :) great image and lovely layout too
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete