Saturday, October 6, 2012

Johnny and the Kraken


Life is full on Monsters and some days the Monsters seem awfully large. I have a lot of friends that would appreciate this card, but I think I am going to keep it and put it on my desk at work. I am entering this in the Haunted Design House Challenge "Creepy Cryptids" (HDH153). Cryptids have something to do with a creature or plant whose existence has been suggested but is unrecognized by scientific consensus and often regarded as highly unlikely. My Cryptid is the Kraken - the giant sea monster with special powers. I used the Capt'n Jack Octopode - one of my fav images (reminds me of Johnny Depp).

Hope your monsters are small today! Hugz!


11 comments:

  1. Well, how true that sentiment. You are so creative, Nancy. Yep, your Octopode is a Johnny Depp look-alike. How 'bout that?

    Hope you have a super weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent - brilliantly put together :-) Thank you for playing along at Haunted Design House :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome Nutzi. Nothing like a good Johnny Depp image to help chase the monsters away...lol I hope to be joining the Haunted Design challenge soon. They are so much fun. I like that little charm element on this too! You haven't filled me in on the changed Wedding plans. I am sitting here on edge wondering what's going on!!!
    Bear Hugs,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabby card and superb for the challenge. Thanks for entering the haunted design house challenge this week x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cool sentiment and so very true! I agree that he is definitely a JD look-a-like and that makes him one of my fave Octopode digis :) I'm loving him in purple too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fun! Love that image too and great colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great take on the challenge and a Fabulous card. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Unleash the Cracken ;) brilliant, love the colours.
    thanks for joining us at haunted design house

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful sentiment to go with these images. I could do with that on my desk lol. Thank you for sharing this with us at MM @ HDH

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha! SO looks like Johnny Depp! Hope you had an awesome weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. very creative card my friend..
    I dream that monsters become awfully large when they are about to die.. good that you kept it at your desk.. I am keeping it in my mind RAM..
    -samir

    ReplyDelete