We arrived back from our Las Vegas trip last night so the only thing on my Kitchen Counter is unopened mail and my grocery list. I have looked up the recipes for most the great food we ate (or wish we ate) in Las Vegas including Bacon Waffles and Chicken and Waffles - so my counter top should look awesome tomorrow (or as soon as I get a waffle maker). We had lots of fun in Las Vegas but not as much as Crystal and Joey. If we were still 21 we would have had a blast! No luck with gambling - but I only gained 1 pound which is a miracle!
Hello Crafty Friends, Today, I am playing in some fun challenges with this cute card: The current House-Mouse &Friends Monday Challenge HMFMC #461 is Anything Goes with an optional theme of Pastels. I have some pastel paper in my layers. This card was made with ornaments from a SU! set, a cut up sentiment from RedLead Paperworks, and three mice I cut out of the Spellbinders Sew Sweet stamp set. The background was inspired by Jeanne Streiff's MIX challenge on Splitcoaststampers.com last Friday where she asked us to make a background using a die cut as a stencil.
Ok, how come I can't be a follow. Do I need an invite...lol I love the name of your blog and the concept. I couldn't possible take pictures of my kitchen counter-the whole family dumps everything there. Right now my son is making a "Green Lantern" ring and it is fermenting in a mold on the kitchen counter, there's an empty Walmart bag and a paycheck with the amount of $406.72 from my sons job waiting to go to the bank with a pen right next to it from him signing the back....urgh....something else for me to pick up...lol
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your blog girlfriend. As soon as I can be a follower...I will.
One pound???????? That is awesome. Welcome back home to your kitchen counter. I'm doing these comments in a backward order. Duh!
ReplyDeleteNancy!! Welcome to the blogging world!! I love the idea of your blog--and can't wait to read your other posts. I'm so happy to become a Follower. This will be fun!!
ReplyDelete