Hello Friends. Most of today's post is about celebrating 10 years of Elizabeth hosting T-day parties on her blog . If you have visited me before, you know that I regularily participate in T-day where we all post something about a drink of any type (the drink can be anything including water and the post can be a real drink, words, movies, art, etc.) on Tuesday (or Monday lol) and link it to Elizabeth's T-day blog post for the week. This year Elizabeth is asking us to post several things in celebration of the big anniversary. #1. Post a picture of something that makes the number 10. I used 10 art supplies that were near me. I am starting to make more Christmas cards so these were right at hand. #2. Post our regular T-day picture/post. My drink picture today is a lunch we had in Tybee Island last week during our Georgia trip. We ate at Pier 16 . Great food and service. It was our favorite meal during the trip. ...
Love the black and ivory combo. Great idea to add bling to her flowers and her hair. Such a pretty card!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card nancy, I like the image, the colours the ribbon and the flowers.
ReplyDeleteKevin xx
Great image and love the sparkle :)
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card! Love that bride image! Thanks for playing along with the Drunken Stampers this week for the "My Best Friend's Wedding" challenge!
ReplyDeleteLovely card and such a wonderful wedding image! Love the background DP you used!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty card!
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card. I like the glittery look you gave the dress and veil. Have a great weekend, my friend.
ReplyDeleteFabulous card, thanks for playing along with the Drunken stampers for the my best friends wedding challenge.
ReplyDeleteLovely and elegant :) I'm sure coffee is the sensible choice when creating - goodness knows what my cards would look like if I was a true drunken stamper..........
ReplyDeleteCongrats Nancy!! Your card was selected as the "Life of the Party" winner at Drunken Stampers for the "My Best Friend's Wedding" challenge. Be sure to visit the blog to pick up the badge for your blog!
ReplyDeleteThis is so pretty. I love that image. Your flowers are just perfect and very soft. Love it.
ReplyDeleteBear Hugs,
Carol