My first post as a Guest Designer for Creative Worship Stamps. This watercolor and ink card features one of my favorite CWS sentiments - Big God . I am so grateful He is there in storms and this stamp beautifully underscores His power. The main panel of this card is watercolor paper and was painted with Daniel Smith Watercolors and Liquid Ink (the white highlights in the rain drops). The words were stamped with black ink from Close to My Heart. Hugz, Nancy
Geez Nancy! This card is absolutely exquisite! So many wonderful details; roses, background, flourishes and etc...!
ReplyDeleteWow! This is just beautiful!
ReplyDeleteLove the embossing and the cream on cream. Lovely flowers too!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card Nancy, I like all the texture the pearl swirls and the flowers.
ReplyDeleteKevin xx
wow so beautiful nancy.really wonderful creamy colours and i love your stunning vintage details and flowers :D
ReplyDeletexx coops xx
Nancy, a gorgeous creation. I love the beleek technique and am anxious to do another one. I only got three of the DTGD challenge done this time. Love your crème colors.
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely STUNNING Nancy! WOW ... what an inspirational piece! You go girl!
ReplyDeleteWhat can I say except WOW! This is down right gorgeous. Love all the detail and texture that went into this. A lot of thought went into this beauty!
ReplyDeleteWow, this is stunning!
ReplyDeleteThe Beleek look is fabulous here, and I love all the special vintage details! Gorgeous work!!
ReplyDeleteI love it when a card leaves me speechless (in my head), and that happened when I laid eyes on this. Simply gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteWow, so elegant and gorgeous!
ReplyDelete