Skip to main content

Do You Smell Carrots?

This week's Squigglefly challenge is BANNERS. You can use a banner on your card or an image that has a banner. I was in an orange mood so I made an orange card and used a new image by Judith Hart called I Smell Carrots.


Come play with us this week and remember to use a Squigglefly image to win (there are free ones in the store).

Hugz!

Comments

  1. Nancy, this is just precious. I love the snow on your card too. The musical sheet paper in the background is always a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha Ha...that sentiment is so funny with this adorable image. What a fun and precious card. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too fun! Great sentiment and I love the ribbon treatment (?) in the right corner. Love the orange too - refreshing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's the perfect sentiment for this fun image! I love that bunny & his ears :) SO cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This did give me a chuckle Nancy,I like the sweet image the paoers and the great sentiment
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very cute card and I love this sweet image.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That image is just too cute and the sentiment is priceless. Darling card :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card, just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks fabulous - so simple and elegant! Love the added glitz and the cute image together :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, I do smell carrots. Could it be because I scrapped and cut 5 pounds of them last night....lol I completely adore this sweet snowman-and using the orange is just fabulous-love that marmalade distress ink. It compliments his nose perfectly! The nose knows!!!! lol Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours. When counting my blessings, you will be one of them. Luv You.
    Bear Hugs,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL!!! This is absolutely adorable!! Love the fun banner and your gorgeous background with the sparkle! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a brilliant card, such an adorable image and fun sentiment.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. lol so stunning nancy.gorgeous fun image and i love your design and colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG, this is sooooooo cute, Nancy! I just said, "Awwww!" out loud!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nancy this is fabulous! I love the background you made - such great texture to it! The flecks of snow are great too, and what a fun way to do the little flags of ribbon on the side!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this card the image is so cute, made me smile even more I have just got back from Centre Parcs, we went for their winter wonderland experience so the forest is all frosty and twinkly. Whilst in our cabin one day a fluffy little rabbit come bounding up to the patio doors. Luckily I had some carrots with me so I throw one out for him, the greedy little thing ran off with this whole carrot in his mouth off to the woods he went as quick as he could.. really made my family laugh. This card just really reminded me of that bunny.
    Thanks for sharing
    Hugs Kelly- Teamie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. fun card, wonderful sentiment, love the musical scriblings, and yes I can smell the carrot.. :)
    - samir

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Unopened Mail And My Grocery List

We arrived back from our Las Vegas trip last night so the only thing on my Kitchen Counter is unopened mail and my grocery list.  I have looked up the recipes for most the great food we ate (or wish we ate) in Las Vegas including Bacon Waffles and Chicken and Waffles - so my counter top should look awesome tomorrow (or as soon as I get a waffle maker).  We had lots of fun in Las Vegas but not as much as Crystal and Joey.  If we were still 21 we would have had a blast!  No luck with gambling - but I only gained 1 pound which is a miracle! 

Christmas Mice

Hello Crafty Friends, Today, I am playing in some fun challenges with this cute card: The current House-Mouse &Friends Monday Challenge HMFMC #461 is Anything Goes with an optional theme of Pastels. I have some pastel paper in my layers. This card was made with ornaments from a SU! set, a cut up sentiment from RedLead Paperworks, and three mice I cut out of the Spellbinders Sew Sweet stamp set. The background was inspired by Jeanne Streiff's MIX challenge on Splitcoaststampers.com last Friday where she asked us to make a background using a die cut as a stencil. 

T is For 10 Years of T-Day, Too much food, and The Art (Always the Art)

Hello Friends. Most of today's post is about celebrating 10 years of Elizabeth hosting T-day parties on her blog .  If you have visited me before, you know that I regularily participate in T-day where we all post something about a drink of any type (the drink can be anything including water and the post can be a real drink, words, movies, art, etc.) on Tuesday (or Monday lol) and link it to Elizabeth's T-day blog post for the week.   This year Elizabeth is asking us to post several things in celebration of the big anniversary.   #1.   Post a picture of something that makes the number 10. I used 10 art supplies that were near me.  I am starting to make more Christmas cards so these were right at hand.  #2.   Post our regular T-day picture/post.  My drink picture today is a lunch we had in Tybee Island last week during our Georgia trip.  We ate at Pier 16 .  Great food and service. It was our favorite meal during the trip. ...