Skip to main content

Glampers?

Have you ever heard of a Glamper? I want one!!!

This week's MFPSpeedyTV Inspiration Challenge is all about Glampers (the outside of them) and here are some super fun pics:


I tried several different ideas until I found some fun paper that worked (by The Paper Studio - designed by Kirby Teesdale Studio). I used the Mark's Finest Paper's Stamp Set called Huge Blooms.


Come join in the fun - you have until next Wednesday!

Hugz

Comments

  1. Wow, Nancy, this card is just beautiful. Glamper, this is a new one on me. They are cute though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and gorgeous background! Love the paper and the flower is just outstanding!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nancy, your huge flower is one I love and the paper is fabulous. I've never heard of a Glamper. Is that a Glamorous Camper...hmmmmmmm. I'll take the blue one.....or NOT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those trailers are too fun!! Love you take on the inspiration. Your flower is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so gorgeous nancy.fabulous flower and i love your soft pretty papers and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a beautiful card, I love your 'Huge Blooms' and pretty papers - a lovely summery card to brighten up a damp and dreary day.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Nancy, I like the gorgeous flower and the papers.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nancy,
    Your card is beautiful and elegant. The DP is so very pretty and your flowers are gorgeous and perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How pretty your card is. That paper with the little bicycle is adorable. I have threatened to redo my husbands camper he has in the woods for hunting into a Glamper....complete with crystal chandelier. He is so hip on the idea of ruffles and pink in his hunting camper-but hey, I would enjoy it!!!
    Bear Hugs,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Unopened Mail And My Grocery List

We arrived back from our Las Vegas trip last night so the only thing on my Kitchen Counter is unopened mail and my grocery list.  I have looked up the recipes for most the great food we ate (or wish we ate) in Las Vegas including Bacon Waffles and Chicken and Waffles - so my counter top should look awesome tomorrow (or as soon as I get a waffle maker).  We had lots of fun in Las Vegas but not as much as Crystal and Joey.  If we were still 21 we would have had a blast!  No luck with gambling - but I only gained 1 pound which is a miracle! 

Christmas Mice

Hello Crafty Friends, Today, I am playing in some fun challenges with this cute card: The current House-Mouse &Friends Monday Challenge HMFMC #461 is Anything Goes with an optional theme of Pastels. I have some pastel paper in my layers. This card was made with ornaments from a SU! set, a cut up sentiment from RedLead Paperworks, and three mice I cut out of the Spellbinders Sew Sweet stamp set. The background was inspired by Jeanne Streiff's MIX challenge on Splitcoaststampers.com last Friday where she asked us to make a background using a die cut as a stencil. 

T is For 10 Years of T-Day, Too much food, and The Art (Always the Art)

Hello Friends. Most of today's post is about celebrating 10 years of Elizabeth hosting T-day parties on her blog .  If you have visited me before, you know that I regularily participate in T-day where we all post something about a drink of any type (the drink can be anything including water and the post can be a real drink, words, movies, art, etc.) on Tuesday (or Monday lol) and link it to Elizabeth's T-day blog post for the week.   This year Elizabeth is asking us to post several things in celebration of the big anniversary.   #1.   Post a picture of something that makes the number 10. I used 10 art supplies that were near me.  I am starting to make more Christmas cards so these were right at hand.  #2.   Post our regular T-day picture/post.  My drink picture today is a lunch we had in Tybee Island last week during our Georgia trip.  We ate at Pier 16 .  Great food and service. It was our favorite meal during the trip. ...