Hello Friends. Most of today's post is about celebrating 10 years of Elizabeth hosting T-day parties on her blog . If you have visited me before, you know that I regularily participate in T-day where we all post something about a drink of any type (the drink can be anything including water and the post can be a real drink, words, movies, art, etc.) on Tuesday (or Monday lol) and link it to Elizabeth's T-day blog post for the week. This year Elizabeth is asking us to post several things in celebration of the big anniversary. #1. Post a picture of something that makes the number 10. I used 10 art supplies that were near me. I am starting to make more Christmas cards so these were right at hand. #2. Post our regular T-day picture/post. My drink picture today is a lunch we had in Tybee Island last week during our Georgia trip. We ate at Pier 16 . Great food and service. It was our favorite meal during the trip. ...
So super cute! love how you colored up these cuties! Can't believe it is getting to be that time of the year already! Yikes!!
ReplyDeleteSo cute. I love the snowflake frame you gave these little snowballs. Great colors, too.
ReplyDeleteWhat??? A snowball tree! How fun is that....anything to do with snowmen is great. I like your little snowflakes framing it, too.
ReplyDeleteSuch a fun creation, Nancy.
Fun, cute, pretty, and SOOO creative! Precious! Love all those tiny snowflakes on here.
ReplyDeleteLynn
Oh my word this is darling!! I love how you've created your frame for the snowballs!! :) This is too cute! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*
ReplyDeleteMy Blog: Stamp Smiles
Such a fabulous card, those snowballs are brilliant and I love your delicate snowflake frame.
ReplyDeletePauline
x
Adorable card, love, love the image! Great frame too!
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute image, it made me smile. Love the way you've incorporated the tiny snowflakes into this frame. It really sets off this fun image. Great coloring too! TFS
ReplyDeleteThis image is just too much fun - I love how you framed it too!!
ReplyDeleteNancy,
ReplyDeleteAgain, you've made me smile with your very adorable card. You did an amazing job and being the "blue" girl I am - I love your frame and BG too!
This image and your card could not be cuter Nancy. What a delight, put a smile on my face as soon as it opened.
ReplyDeleteLOVE IT.
Hugs
Sue
So cute. It looks like the frame is made up of all those individual snowflakes. If so, then it looks like a lot of work, but definitely worth it.
ReplyDelete