Skip to main content

Some Happy Bees

I love stitching so I was thrilled that this week's DRS Designs challenge is all about stitching (faux, stamped or real).  I sewed the little bee trail and did a stitched border around my base panel - super fun.

 
I used the following DRS images:
 
Vicki's Versatile Background (to make my wood panels)
 
This was such a fun card to make. I hope you will dig out your stitching accessories and join us this week.
 
Hugz
 
 


Comments

  1. Just fabulous card. I love the stitching and the fence/garden background is outstanding. Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just as cute as can BEE!! :) I love how you've created your wood panels Nancy!! A really fun card that puts a smile on my face!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful card Nancy, such fun little bees and great design - your wood panels are fabulous.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous! Love the gorgeous background and wonderful buzzing bees!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Nancy, I love the bees and the background
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nancy, this is a darling card. Loved the stitched bee-trail, and the border stitching on the background. Which, BTW, is just fabulous. Loved the woodgrain effect with all the vines & leaves. Well done on this nifty design. So cute. TFS & happy wkend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those little smiling bees are just too cute!! LOVE the wood panell BG with the leaves on it and the leaf branch on the focal circle is fabulous. Adorable card :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those smiling bees make me happy all over! SO cute and pretty. Love your wonderful stitching on here too!
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautifully designed and beautiful colors!
    Thank you for always encouraging me

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Unopened Mail And My Grocery List

We arrived back from our Las Vegas trip last night so the only thing on my Kitchen Counter is unopened mail and my grocery list.  I have looked up the recipes for most the great food we ate (or wish we ate) in Las Vegas including Bacon Waffles and Chicken and Waffles - so my counter top should look awesome tomorrow (or as soon as I get a waffle maker).  We had lots of fun in Las Vegas but not as much as Crystal and Joey.  If we were still 21 we would have had a blast!  No luck with gambling - but I only gained 1 pound which is a miracle! 

Christmas Mice

Hello Crafty Friends, Today, I am playing in some fun challenges with this cute card: The current House-Mouse &Friends Monday Challenge HMFMC #461 is Anything Goes with an optional theme of Pastels. I have some pastel paper in my layers. This card was made with ornaments from a SU! set, a cut up sentiment from RedLead Paperworks, and three mice I cut out of the Spellbinders Sew Sweet stamp set. The background was inspired by Jeanne Streiff's MIX challenge on Splitcoaststampers.com last Friday where she asked us to make a background using a die cut as a stencil. 

T is For 10 Years of T-Day, Too much food, and The Art (Always the Art)

Hello Friends. Most of today's post is about celebrating 10 years of Elizabeth hosting T-day parties on her blog .  If you have visited me before, you know that I regularily participate in T-day where we all post something about a drink of any type (the drink can be anything including water and the post can be a real drink, words, movies, art, etc.) on Tuesday (or Monday lol) and link it to Elizabeth's T-day blog post for the week.   This year Elizabeth is asking us to post several things in celebration of the big anniversary.   #1.   Post a picture of something that makes the number 10. I used 10 art supplies that were near me.  I am starting to make more Christmas cards so these were right at hand.  #2.   Post our regular T-day picture/post.  My drink picture today is a lunch we had in Tybee Island last week during our Georgia trip.  We ate at Pier 16 .  Great food and service. It was our favorite meal during the trip. ...