Skip to main content

A Jumpin'/Junkin' Birthday Card

My youngest daughter's 21st birthday is this week.  We have a junk booth together and love to go junkin' so I thought this would be a fun card for her.  Part of my inspiration is the May flowers challenge at Splitcoast Stampers - I used some metal flowers and gems I have been hoarding for years.  For a little distressing, I added in some Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Walnut Stain around the edges.  Fun, fun, fun!




Hugz

Comments

  1. Hi Nancy! I hope you're well! I love your card! The Kraft is perfect! Bet it went down a treat with your daughter too!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super card Nancy, lovely metal flowers - they go so well with the Kraft.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great fun card Nancy, I love it!!
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The metal flowers look so nice against the kraft background and what a fun sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL!! This is such a fun design Nancy! Absolutely LOVE those metal flowers!! WOW! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How totally fun is this - she will love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun card! Bet she loved this card!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Unopened Mail And My Grocery List

We arrived back from our Las Vegas trip last night so the only thing on my Kitchen Counter is unopened mail and my grocery list.  I have looked up the recipes for most the great food we ate (or wish we ate) in Las Vegas including Bacon Waffles and Chicken and Waffles - so my counter top should look awesome tomorrow (or as soon as I get a waffle maker).  We had lots of fun in Las Vegas but not as much as Crystal and Joey.  If we were still 21 we would have had a blast!  No luck with gambling - but I only gained 1 pound which is a miracle! 

Christmas Mice

Hello Crafty Friends, Today, I am playing in some fun challenges with this cute card: The current House-Mouse &Friends Monday Challenge HMFMC #461 is Anything Goes with an optional theme of Pastels. I have some pastel paper in my layers. This card was made with ornaments from a SU! set, a cut up sentiment from RedLead Paperworks, and three mice I cut out of the Spellbinders Sew Sweet stamp set. The background was inspired by Jeanne Streiff's MIX challenge on Splitcoaststampers.com last Friday where she asked us to make a background using a die cut as a stencil. 

T is For 10 Years of T-Day, Too much food, and The Art (Always the Art)

Hello Friends. Most of today's post is about celebrating 10 years of Elizabeth hosting T-day parties on her blog .  If you have visited me before, you know that I regularily participate in T-day where we all post something about a drink of any type (the drink can be anything including water and the post can be a real drink, words, movies, art, etc.) on Tuesday (or Monday lol) and link it to Elizabeth's T-day blog post for the week.   This year Elizabeth is asking us to post several things in celebration of the big anniversary.   #1.   Post a picture of something that makes the number 10. I used 10 art supplies that were near me.  I am starting to make more Christmas cards so these were right at hand.  #2.   Post our regular T-day picture/post.  My drink picture today is a lunch we had in Tybee Island last week during our Georgia trip.  We ate at Pier 16 .  Great food and service. It was our favorite meal during the trip. ...