Skip to main content

Some Fun Western Cards

Hello friends.  I have to admit that I almost forgot I have a blog.  Life just gets to moving so fast that things fall by the wayside.  This morning, I had a few minutes and thought I would share with you some great new Western images at DRS Designs.  There are pretty cowboy boots, hats, cactus, a barn door, dancing cowgirls and cowboys, nd fun western words.  Here are a few that I have made with them so far and if you check out the DRS Designs Blog, you can see a bunch more.








This last one is my favorite with the colorful boots and fun feather in the hat.  The boots and hat are from one stamp called the 4-in-1 Cowboy Gear.  The sentiment is off a Western Word Square with 9 different sentiments that can be used individually or as a bg stamp. 

Fun stuff.  Hope you are doing well.

Hugz

Comments

  1. It's been a while since you've been here - but came back with a bang. ALL Of these are just awesome!!!!! I have so many guys in the family that would love these cards. Great images and fabulous cards - each and every one! Good to see you again too.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's lovely to see you Nancy, a fabulous collection of cards - I think I agree with you, the last one is my favourite as well, those colourful boots are brilliant.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Nancy...your Western Themed cards are gorgeous!!! All 5 of your cards have beautiful and creative designs with all your new products. Thank you so much for sharing my friend. Hugs..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back to blogland again Nancy - it's good to know you're doing well and still crafting :) Love these great western-themed cards! I just love those piggies, but like you - my favorite is the boot scootin' boogie card with those awesome colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Nancy,
    How nice to have you blog again. I have been missing you. Strange we haven't ever met yet we share such a special bond of craft and togetherness.

    Your cards are so fab - ALL of them. I do like the piggies very much though and the one with the cactus too I see to lean to. You are so talented and I love your style.

    Getting used to my daughter going away and when it is too much I just pray and hope that she is taken care of.

    We are in Singapore and she is in New York and I know many kids go so far away. Have to make my heart stronger.

    Lots of love,

    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are ALL amazing, Nancy! Wow, you should be on the payroll at DRS! You have showcased these images in the best way possible! Each one has fantastic details and I have to agree with you on that last colorful design! That feather is everything!! Please don't forget you have a blog, lol!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all these cards! So very nicely done! Don't ask me to pick a favorite!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Unopened Mail And My Grocery List

We arrived back from our Las Vegas trip last night so the only thing on my Kitchen Counter is unopened mail and my grocery list.  I have looked up the recipes for most the great food we ate (or wish we ate) in Las Vegas including Bacon Waffles and Chicken and Waffles - so my counter top should look awesome tomorrow (or as soon as I get a waffle maker).  We had lots of fun in Las Vegas but not as much as Crystal and Joey.  If we were still 21 we would have had a blast!  No luck with gambling - but I only gained 1 pound which is a miracle! 

Christmas Mice

Hello Crafty Friends, Today, I am playing in some fun challenges with this cute card: The current House-Mouse &Friends Monday Challenge HMFMC #461 is Anything Goes with an optional theme of Pastels. I have some pastel paper in my layers. This card was made with ornaments from a SU! set, a cut up sentiment from RedLead Paperworks, and three mice I cut out of the Spellbinders Sew Sweet stamp set. The background was inspired by Jeanne Streiff's MIX challenge on Splitcoaststampers.com last Friday where she asked us to make a background using a die cut as a stencil. 

T is For 10 Years of T-Day, Too much food, and The Art (Always the Art)

Hello Friends. Most of today's post is about celebrating 10 years of Elizabeth hosting T-day parties on her blog .  If you have visited me before, you know that I regularily participate in T-day where we all post something about a drink of any type (the drink can be anything including water and the post can be a real drink, words, movies, art, etc.) on Tuesday (or Monday lol) and link it to Elizabeth's T-day blog post for the week.   This year Elizabeth is asking us to post several things in celebration of the big anniversary.   #1.   Post a picture of something that makes the number 10. I used 10 art supplies that were near me.  I am starting to make more Christmas cards so these were right at hand.  #2.   Post our regular T-day picture/post.  My drink picture today is a lunch we had in Tybee Island last week during our Georgia trip.  We ate at Pier 16 .  Great food and service. It was our favorite meal during the trip. ...