Skip to main content

Birthday Shenanigans

Hello Crafty Friends,

I couldn't resist playing in the latest House-Mouse&Friends Monday challenge (HMFMC#459) which is Anything Goes or use Patterned Paper.

I started with a SU! card bases, some dsp from stash, and then added some fussy cut and watercolored mice and accessories from a House Mouse Coloring Book I won several years ago in a HMFMC challenge. I had fun rearranging these darling critters on my card. 

This is also for the WT challenge at Splitcoaststampers.com where the theme is music playing devices (a stretch I know).  

Hugz,

Nancy

Comments

  1. What the sweet mouses celebrating happily the birthday🎉
    Nancy, I love your card 😍🌷

    ReplyDelete
  2. What the cut mouses, happy the birthday Nancy, wonderful I love your card!!! hugs Elke

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! I love the bright colors and your coloring. I can't believe you fussy cut all of this. That takes a lot of patience! Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never seen these images. They are super cute. I think that the House Mouse blowing the little horn is music. Thanks for joining us at the HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a masterpiece of a card😍

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet celebration! Thanks for joining the HMFMC!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is adorable fantastic fussy cutting and watercoloring. Thanks for sharing your card with us over at HMFMC DT Pam

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous creation, love your choice of image. Thank you for joining us at House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge.
    Happy Crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Wow, I adore this lovely card with the fun papers and all the great dimension! Thanks for sharing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. 💕Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Unopened Mail And My Grocery List

We arrived back from our Las Vegas trip last night so the only thing on my Kitchen Counter is unopened mail and my grocery list.  I have looked up the recipes for most the great food we ate (or wish we ate) in Las Vegas including Bacon Waffles and Chicken and Waffles - so my counter top should look awesome tomorrow (or as soon as I get a waffle maker).  We had lots of fun in Las Vegas but not as much as Crystal and Joey.  If we were still 21 we would have had a blast!  No luck with gambling - but I only gained 1 pound which is a miracle! 

Christmas Mice

Hello Crafty Friends, Today, I am playing in some fun challenges with this cute card: The current House-Mouse &Friends Monday Challenge HMFMC #461 is Anything Goes with an optional theme of Pastels. I have some pastel paper in my layers. This card was made with ornaments from a SU! set, a cut up sentiment from RedLead Paperworks, and three mice I cut out of the Spellbinders Sew Sweet stamp set. The background was inspired by Jeanne Streiff's MIX challenge on Splitcoaststampers.com last Friday where she asked us to make a background using a die cut as a stencil. 

T is For 10 Years of T-Day, Too much food, and The Art (Always the Art)

Hello Friends. Most of today's post is about celebrating 10 years of Elizabeth hosting T-day parties on her blog .  If you have visited me before, you know that I regularily participate in T-day where we all post something about a drink of any type (the drink can be anything including water and the post can be a real drink, words, movies, art, etc.) on Tuesday (or Monday lol) and link it to Elizabeth's T-day blog post for the week.   This year Elizabeth is asking us to post several things in celebration of the big anniversary.   #1.   Post a picture of something that makes the number 10. I used 10 art supplies that were near me.  I am starting to make more Christmas cards so these were right at hand.  #2.   Post our regular T-day picture/post.  My drink picture today is a lunch we had in Tybee Island last week during our Georgia trip.  We ate at Pier 16 .  Great food and service. It was our favorite meal during the trip. ...