Skip to main content

Treats Not Tricks


I worked a bunch overtime this week - even on Saturday, so I was thrilled to be able to sit down and craft this morning! There are only a few more hours left on the Squigglefly Challenge #37-SFC3712-Halloween so I had to seriously hurry on this one. I love Lynne Stansbery images because you can always make a quick and beautiful card without spending a ton of time on it. This image is called Come and get it. I added a sentiment and did some scoring with my ScorePal and it was done. Isn't that puppy sweet? Kind of reminds me of a child looking up at a cookie or candy jar.

Hope you have a wonderful day! Hugz!

Comments

  1. wish you could join in my class to, and wow adore this image so understated but absolutely perfect with such a wonderful sentiment too
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely precious!! I love the included sentiment...just makes you go, "Awwwwww." Fantastic work with this Squigglefly image from Lynne :)

    Thank you so much for joining our challenge and sharing your wonderful talent with us at Squigglefly.
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable image...makes we want to reach in and give him a treat LOL! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Too cute for words and I love the sketch feel it has :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable Nancy, that puppy is so sweet, the scene reminds me of old mother hubbard, I like the sentiment too.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely, such a cute image.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous job you have done with Lynne's image Nancy! wow! As you say, very understated but so, so sweet! Thanks for joining in the challenge this week. Good luck. Charlene

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Unopened Mail And My Grocery List

We arrived back from our Las Vegas trip last night so the only thing on my Kitchen Counter is unopened mail and my grocery list.  I have looked up the recipes for most the great food we ate (or wish we ate) in Las Vegas including Bacon Waffles and Chicken and Waffles - so my counter top should look awesome tomorrow (or as soon as I get a waffle maker).  We had lots of fun in Las Vegas but not as much as Crystal and Joey.  If we were still 21 we would have had a blast!  No luck with gambling - but I only gained 1 pound which is a miracle! 

Christmas Mice

Hello Crafty Friends, Today, I am playing in some fun challenges with this cute card: The current House-Mouse &Friends Monday Challenge HMFMC #461 is Anything Goes with an optional theme of Pastels. I have some pastel paper in my layers. This card was made with ornaments from a SU! set, a cut up sentiment from RedLead Paperworks, and three mice I cut out of the Spellbinders Sew Sweet stamp set. The background was inspired by Jeanne Streiff's MIX challenge on Splitcoaststampers.com last Friday where she asked us to make a background using a die cut as a stencil. 

T is For 10 Years of T-Day, Too much food, and The Art (Always the Art)

Hello Friends. Most of today's post is about celebrating 10 years of Elizabeth hosting T-day parties on her blog .  If you have visited me before, you know that I regularily participate in T-day where we all post something about a drink of any type (the drink can be anything including water and the post can be a real drink, words, movies, art, etc.) on Tuesday (or Monday lol) and link it to Elizabeth's T-day blog post for the week.   This year Elizabeth is asking us to post several things in celebration of the big anniversary.   #1.   Post a picture of something that makes the number 10. I used 10 art supplies that were near me.  I am starting to make more Christmas cards so these were right at hand.  #2.   Post our regular T-day picture/post.  My drink picture today is a lunch we had in Tybee Island last week during our Georgia trip.  We ate at Pier 16 .  Great food and service. It was our favorite meal during the trip. ...