Skip to main content

A Case of a AudreyAnn


My fellow Punchkateer, Audrey (aka AudreyAnn) was selected as Queen for the Day on the QFTD challenge at SCS so I had to case her. I looked and looked through her cards and it just became overwhelming as she has 8 kajillion great cards. I finally just closed my eyes and picked one (click HERE to see it). I love all her colors and the card shape, but for some reason I just went with simple and white).

Audrey is one of the most talented paper crafters out there and she is sooo sweet. I could go back and pick 100 cards to case, but I would not be able to do them justice. I am thrilled that she was able to inspire others this week by allowing us to case her past work. Special hugz to you Audrey!

My image is a digi from A Creative Need (available at Can You Digi It?).

Yesterday, I was able to make several cards AND take a nap - what a wonderful day! This is one of the cards I was able to make. I am hoping you all had a productive weekend.

HUGZ!!!

Comments

  1. Love, love,love all that fab embossing. The use of the predominately ivory, really make the bird and branch stand out.
    Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving all that embossing and white on white! Gorgeous! Lovely touch with the sponging of the oval too. Wonderful tribute to Audrey :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card for our Queen Audzi. She loves to sponge and yours looks so pretty around the bird. I could have cased a kajillion of her cards. :-) You made a gorgeous card to honor her and I know she loves it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful card Nancy, love the beautifully designed white background and bird is also so cute,great to hear you got some rest too.
    - samir

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is STUNNING! Love the all-white, and the scored background is fab:) Gorgeous coloring and sponging on the bird, he's so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Unopened Mail And My Grocery List

We arrived back from our Las Vegas trip last night so the only thing on my Kitchen Counter is unopened mail and my grocery list.  I have looked up the recipes for most the great food we ate (or wish we ate) in Las Vegas including Bacon Waffles and Chicken and Waffles - so my counter top should look awesome tomorrow (or as soon as I get a waffle maker).  We had lots of fun in Las Vegas but not as much as Crystal and Joey.  If we were still 21 we would have had a blast!  No luck with gambling - but I only gained 1 pound which is a miracle! 

Christmas Mice

Hello Crafty Friends, Today, I am playing in some fun challenges with this cute card: The current House-Mouse &Friends Monday Challenge HMFMC #461 is Anything Goes with an optional theme of Pastels. I have some pastel paper in my layers. This card was made with ornaments from a SU! set, a cut up sentiment from RedLead Paperworks, and three mice I cut out of the Spellbinders Sew Sweet stamp set. The background was inspired by Jeanne Streiff's MIX challenge on Splitcoaststampers.com last Friday where she asked us to make a background using a die cut as a stencil. 

T is For 10 Years of T-Day, Too much food, and The Art (Always the Art)

Hello Friends. Most of today's post is about celebrating 10 years of Elizabeth hosting T-day parties on her blog .  If you have visited me before, you know that I regularily participate in T-day where we all post something about a drink of any type (the drink can be anything including water and the post can be a real drink, words, movies, art, etc.) on Tuesday (or Monday lol) and link it to Elizabeth's T-day blog post for the week.   This year Elizabeth is asking us to post several things in celebration of the big anniversary.   #1.   Post a picture of something that makes the number 10. I used 10 art supplies that were near me.  I am starting to make more Christmas cards so these were right at hand.  #2.   Post our regular T-day picture/post.  My drink picture today is a lunch we had in Tybee Island last week during our Georgia trip.  We ate at Pier 16 .  Great food and service. It was our favorite meal during the trip. ...