Skip to main content

Eight Tiny Reindeer


The new Can You Digi It? challenge is Not A Creature Was Stirring where the creations should have a creature and be about the holidays. I decided to go with another verse from The Night Before Christmas and use the super fun Betty Edwards Reindeer image available in the store. I am sure you could use one more holiday card or you could get a jump on next year or you could even make a New Year's card - but it must have a creature. The prize is a gift certificate to the CYDI? store.

Other supplies used include the Tim Holtz Pine Tree die, Poppystamps Grand M. Window die, CB snowflake EF, SU! Dazzling Details, and SU! paper.

Hope you are close to getting done with your holiday planning, shopping, etc. I am finding all kinds of things I forgot so I am in a small panic - LOL! My computer is acting up too - it is redirecting me to sites that I don't punch in and my security software says there is no problem - I am going to have to do something soon as it is driving me insane!!!

Hugz!

Comments

  1. So cute and so very creative! Love the design and all the elements.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, such a cute card and wonderful image! Love all the design elements you used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Nancy, I like those raindeer, the window and the embossing.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nancy,
    Your card is just so very adorable. It made me smile as soon as I opened it full view. I love the fact that you put the reindeer out the window - really big smiles and hugs!! Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nancy, I came to see what was on your kitchen counter and had the biggest chuckle when I saw those fun reindeer. What an adorable, fun card. I love your night sky with big snowflakes coming down. Just the cutest!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hang in there, Nancy! I hope your computer starts behaving, that is soooo frustrating! I *puffy heart* your card, I love that it looks as if you're peering at them through the window. :) Thanks for creating such a fun card for "my" challenge, you are the best! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! That great digi works so well with that window - so creative :)
    I may 'need' to get that digi!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun card! Great design!

    Merry Christmas!

    --Cheryl--

    Stop by my blog to check out my Winter Blog Candy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a fun creation - love your colors and your adorable reindeer!! Hugs and blessings to you and yours - hope your Christmas was wonderful!!
    Audrey

    ReplyDelete
  10. You sent me 2, TWO, cards. I must have been good this year!!!! Thank you ever so much for Johnny. He is going up on my windowsill at work where I have the other one. That way when I look up, I can smile and think of you at work. I got my other STD card as well with the beautiful picture of your Daughter. May 2013 will come real soon. I know you are going to be busy. Anything I can do to help? Just let me know. Here's wishing you a Happy New Year filled with creative pleasures! May God Bless you and your dear family.
    Bear Hugs,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sorry to be real late commenting on this one. Life has been kind of 'heavy' and has weighed me down. Haven't been out visiting as I would like!
    These deer outside the window gave me a smile! Their grins are too cute.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Unopened Mail And My Grocery List

We arrived back from our Las Vegas trip last night so the only thing on my Kitchen Counter is unopened mail and my grocery list.  I have looked up the recipes for most the great food we ate (or wish we ate) in Las Vegas including Bacon Waffles and Chicken and Waffles - so my counter top should look awesome tomorrow (or as soon as I get a waffle maker).  We had lots of fun in Las Vegas but not as much as Crystal and Joey.  If we were still 21 we would have had a blast!  No luck with gambling - but I only gained 1 pound which is a miracle! 

Christmas Mice

Hello Crafty Friends, Today, I am playing in some fun challenges with this cute card: The current House-Mouse &Friends Monday Challenge HMFMC #461 is Anything Goes with an optional theme of Pastels. I have some pastel paper in my layers. This card was made with ornaments from a SU! set, a cut up sentiment from RedLead Paperworks, and three mice I cut out of the Spellbinders Sew Sweet stamp set. The background was inspired by Jeanne Streiff's MIX challenge on Splitcoaststampers.com last Friday where she asked us to make a background using a die cut as a stencil. 

T is For 10 Years of T-Day, Too much food, and The Art (Always the Art)

Hello Friends. Most of today's post is about celebrating 10 years of Elizabeth hosting T-day parties on her blog .  If you have visited me before, you know that I regularily participate in T-day where we all post something about a drink of any type (the drink can be anything including water and the post can be a real drink, words, movies, art, etc.) on Tuesday (or Monday lol) and link it to Elizabeth's T-day blog post for the week.   This year Elizabeth is asking us to post several things in celebration of the big anniversary.   #1.   Post a picture of something that makes the number 10. I used 10 art supplies that were near me.  I am starting to make more Christmas cards so these were right at hand.  #2.   Post our regular T-day picture/post.  My drink picture today is a lunch we had in Tybee Island last week during our Georgia trip.  We ate at Pier 16 .  Great food and service. It was our favorite meal during the trip. ...