Skip to main content

Butterflies

This week's MFPSpeedyTV Inspiration Challenge is Butterflies. Once again, Shirley came up with some stunning pictures!



I used the MFP Butterfly Essence and Medallion Stamp sets.


In my picture it looks like my red stickles got all over my butterfly but IRL it looks more like it is in the lines - I promise! I love this split panel layout and I will try more of them in the future.

Hope you will join us in the Butterfly challenge! Hugz!

Comments

  1. Oh my! Your card is gorgeous. Love the stickles, what a great idea! The inspiration photo you used is quite amazing too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful butterflies...all of them. Love you put Stickles on just the large one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Nancy, I like the butterflies and the colours.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, Nancy, I like the white butterflies and the splash of red in the centre one.
    Love,
    Monica xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous, I love your butterflies, highlighting one with red stickles was a brilliant idea.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! Gorgeous butterfly!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous array of butterflies and a lovely take on the photos. Thank you SO much for the gorgeous card :) Was a treat to return home to after Hawaii :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very beautiful card. I love the white embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful monochromatic butterfly creation. Love the colourful butterflies in your photos.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  10. so stunning nancy.i love the butterflies and the red sparkle really pops ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. So striking! Lovely butterflies and the contrast between the red and white is gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I almost missed the split panel, as I couldn't stop staring at the beautiful butterfly collage! This is simply stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Unopened Mail And My Grocery List

We arrived back from our Las Vegas trip last night so the only thing on my Kitchen Counter is unopened mail and my grocery list.  I have looked up the recipes for most the great food we ate (or wish we ate) in Las Vegas including Bacon Waffles and Chicken and Waffles - so my counter top should look awesome tomorrow (or as soon as I get a waffle maker).  We had lots of fun in Las Vegas but not as much as Crystal and Joey.  If we were still 21 we would have had a blast!  No luck with gambling - but I only gained 1 pound which is a miracle! 

Christmas Mice

Hello Crafty Friends, Today, I am playing in some fun challenges with this cute card: The current House-Mouse &Friends Monday Challenge HMFMC #461 is Anything Goes with an optional theme of Pastels. I have some pastel paper in my layers. This card was made with ornaments from a SU! set, a cut up sentiment from RedLead Paperworks, and three mice I cut out of the Spellbinders Sew Sweet stamp set. The background was inspired by Jeanne Streiff's MIX challenge on Splitcoaststampers.com last Friday where she asked us to make a background using a die cut as a stencil. 

T is For 10 Years of T-Day, Too much food, and The Art (Always the Art)

Hello Friends. Most of today's post is about celebrating 10 years of Elizabeth hosting T-day parties on her blog .  If you have visited me before, you know that I regularily participate in T-day where we all post something about a drink of any type (the drink can be anything including water and the post can be a real drink, words, movies, art, etc.) on Tuesday (or Monday lol) and link it to Elizabeth's T-day blog post for the week.   This year Elizabeth is asking us to post several things in celebration of the big anniversary.   #1.   Post a picture of something that makes the number 10. I used 10 art supplies that were near me.  I am starting to make more Christmas cards so these were right at hand.  #2.   Post our regular T-day picture/post.  My drink picture today is a lunch we had in Tybee Island last week during our Georgia trip.  We ate at Pier 16 .  Great food and service. It was our favorite meal during the trip. ...