Skip to main content

Dude Time Doodles Blog Hop Week

The new releases at Dude Time Doodles are sooo fun!

If you are participating the the hop you came here from Dawn and got to see her incrediable creation. I get to present the new Pierre Painter image.


I had a blast playing with him. I couldn't decide what dp to use so I just "painted" on some card stock with various paints and glitter glue. My sentiment is a quote from the Master, Da Vinci.

Thanks for visiting my blog today.

Now it is time to see what Charlene created.

If you didn't come from Dawn's blog and want to participate click HERE to go to the Dude Time Doodles Blog. Remember one lucky commenter will win the prize, and these fun new images will all be available in the store today after 10 AM (EST).

Hugz!

Comments

  1. Brilliant card Nancy, I like the paint splash border and the quote.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the wonder in the eyes of the painter..great theme.. beautiful card and presentation..
    - samir

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific card and fabulous coloring and colors! Love the quote, perfect for Pierre!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic colors and coloring. Love how you created the base and aged around Pierre. Perfect quote to go with this image too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good job with Pierre, Nancy. I'm thinking on that quote. And, I'm going to be careful. :-) Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always look forward to seeing your creations Nancy! This is fantastic! Love the aged feel around Pierre to go with DaVinci's quote. It's perfect btw and food for thought! Love this - you have illuminated Pierre beautifully (or handsomely I should say!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love what you've done with Pierre! That quote is just perfect!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Nancy, a fantasitc card, love how you have created the border, and the image is so appealing
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card Nancy. Love the border you have created and great job with the quote.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Delightful new image, Nancy, and I love that sentiment! Fab coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an awesome card. I just LOVE that image and so creative to make your own background paper. GREAT sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cute image and wonderfully coloured too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love him and the colors you chose for him, guess he is not the only artist in town. :-)

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this Nancy - the new DTD ARtist is just perfect in the frame!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a cute project! I really like the sentiment that you have added.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Tres magnifique!! Love this little French dude :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Nancy! What a FABULOUS and VERY FUN card! I just love it!
    Warmest Hugs, Sheryl

    ReplyDelete
  18. bonjour lol he is very Parisienne looking and a great creation too
    hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. awesome card, love the sentiment and the multicolored frame

    ReplyDelete
  20. Brilliant!! I just love the way you created your background card, it is so perfect for the image!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Unopened Mail And My Grocery List

We arrived back from our Las Vegas trip last night so the only thing on my Kitchen Counter is unopened mail and my grocery list.  I have looked up the recipes for most the great food we ate (or wish we ate) in Las Vegas including Bacon Waffles and Chicken and Waffles - so my counter top should look awesome tomorrow (or as soon as I get a waffle maker).  We had lots of fun in Las Vegas but not as much as Crystal and Joey.  If we were still 21 we would have had a blast!  No luck with gambling - but I only gained 1 pound which is a miracle! 

Christmas Mice

Hello Crafty Friends, Today, I am playing in some fun challenges with this cute card: The current House-Mouse &Friends Monday Challenge HMFMC #461 is Anything Goes with an optional theme of Pastels. I have some pastel paper in my layers. This card was made with ornaments from a SU! set, a cut up sentiment from RedLead Paperworks, and three mice I cut out of the Spellbinders Sew Sweet stamp set. The background was inspired by Jeanne Streiff's MIX challenge on Splitcoaststampers.com last Friday where she asked us to make a background using a die cut as a stencil. 

T is For 10 Years of T-Day, Too much food, and The Art (Always the Art)

Hello Friends. Most of today's post is about celebrating 10 years of Elizabeth hosting T-day parties on her blog .  If you have visited me before, you know that I regularily participate in T-day where we all post something about a drink of any type (the drink can be anything including water and the post can be a real drink, words, movies, art, etc.) on Tuesday (or Monday lol) and link it to Elizabeth's T-day blog post for the week.   This year Elizabeth is asking us to post several things in celebration of the big anniversary.   #1.   Post a picture of something that makes the number 10. I used 10 art supplies that were near me.  I am starting to make more Christmas cards so these were right at hand.  #2.   Post our regular T-day picture/post.  My drink picture today is a lunch we had in Tybee Island last week during our Georgia trip.  We ate at Pier 16 .  Great food and service. It was our favorite meal during the trip. ...