Skip to main content

Baby It's Cold Outside

It's time for the newest Can You Digi It? challenge: Baby It's Cold Outside. I had to use my imagination because here in Central Alabama it is still pretty warm. I am hoping for some cold weather soon - we have to kill off those bugs!

I used KiniArt's Baby image all snuggled up for winter in some great Delightfully Distressing Designs Winter Wonder digi paper.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:
For Fun Challenges - Christmas Sparkle (there is sparkle in the centers of the snowflakes on my dp that I added with Stickles)
Challenges4Everybody - Anything Goes

I had so much fun with the Delightfully Distressing Designs paper, I decided to do another card using Betty Edwards' Winter Cocoa image.


You don't have to use a CYDI? image or product to enter, and the challenge prize is a $10 CYDI? gift certificate.

Hugz!

Comments

  1. Love your projects and the dp you used. Too cute how you paper pieced the baby with the big snowflake right on his butt. It's hard to think of snow when it's 70+ outside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are wonderful Nancy, I like the paper pieced baby,and the embossing, That cuppa looks very inviting I like the paper and the sentiment.
    kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...great cards. Love the paper pieced little one! The hot chocolate looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both cards are lovely, Nancy. I really like the paper piecing and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just LOVE that DP!! Gorgeous cards using it and love how you embossed the one with the snowflake die and added the sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love your colors today. That baby is just precious and that cup of cocoa with whipped cream looks good enough to drink. Fantastic paper piecing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nancy,
    Wow, both of your cards are beautiful! I love the piecing you did on the images. The baby is darling and that cup of hot chocolate looks absolutely yummy1 I love the colors in the DPs you used - both beautiful and awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful cards! especially the baby stamp. lovely!
    thanks for joining us at "challenges4everybody"
    Good Luck!
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Amelia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable! Love the paper you used!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The first card is so sweet!! I love it!! And the cocoa card makes me want to have some! Love the background! Thank you for joining us at For Fun Challenges! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both cards are beautiful! so glad you decided to share them with us at For Fun!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow - these are beautiful!! Your precious baby is pure innocence - love that. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous cards! I love your paper piecing - superb job.
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great paper piecing on those fab images! love the matching up to the background paper and the whipped cream looks delicious :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute! Love the paper pieced snuggly on baby, and the froth on that delish cuppa-something-good!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Both are SUPER cute, and I Love this paper you used! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Unopened Mail And My Grocery List

We arrived back from our Las Vegas trip last night so the only thing on my Kitchen Counter is unopened mail and my grocery list.  I have looked up the recipes for most the great food we ate (or wish we ate) in Las Vegas including Bacon Waffles and Chicken and Waffles - so my counter top should look awesome tomorrow (or as soon as I get a waffle maker).  We had lots of fun in Las Vegas but not as much as Crystal and Joey.  If we were still 21 we would have had a blast!  No luck with gambling - but I only gained 1 pound which is a miracle! 

Christmas Mice

Hello Crafty Friends, Today, I am playing in some fun challenges with this cute card: The current House-Mouse &Friends Monday Challenge HMFMC #461 is Anything Goes with an optional theme of Pastels. I have some pastel paper in my layers. This card was made with ornaments from a SU! set, a cut up sentiment from RedLead Paperworks, and three mice I cut out of the Spellbinders Sew Sweet stamp set. The background was inspired by Jeanne Streiff's MIX challenge on Splitcoaststampers.com last Friday where she asked us to make a background using a die cut as a stencil. 

T is For 10 Years of T-Day, Too much food, and The Art (Always the Art)

Hello Friends. Most of today's post is about celebrating 10 years of Elizabeth hosting T-day parties on her blog .  If you have visited me before, you know that I regularily participate in T-day where we all post something about a drink of any type (the drink can be anything including water and the post can be a real drink, words, movies, art, etc.) on Tuesday (or Monday lol) and link it to Elizabeth's T-day blog post for the week.   This year Elizabeth is asking us to post several things in celebration of the big anniversary.   #1.   Post a picture of something that makes the number 10. I used 10 art supplies that were near me.  I am starting to make more Christmas cards so these were right at hand.  #2.   Post our regular T-day picture/post.  My drink picture today is a lunch we had in Tybee Island last week during our Georgia trip.  We ate at Pier 16 .  Great food and service. It was our favorite meal during the trip. ...