Skip to main content

More One Layered Card Adventures

There are just some card styles I totally stay away from - any card involving precise measuring and one-layer cards. I can't measure worth a flip and I don't like 98% of the one layered cards I have made so far. Since my oldest daughter Crystal told me she needs me to make some one-layered cards for her, I am trying to get better at them. Here are some of my recent cards I have made on this little adventure (the first two are made with sponging and SU! images and the last one is watercolor and a Delicious Doodles image):




Hope your week has started well. Tomorrow is move in day for Allie (sniff, sniff). Hugz!

Comments

  1. Love those backgrounds you've created. Your one layer cards look fabulous! My sniff, sniff will come this weekend when my son drives back down to Auburn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, we are twins when it comes to measuring, I really mess up a lot of card stock. Your one layer cards are fabulous. I really love the last one, it is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! These one layer cards are all very stunning!! Love them!! Hope all is going well with you my friend!! Just gotten settled in to my blog again! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful set of OLC! Fabulous scenes you created.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are stunning, your sponged backgrounds on the first two are perfect and the sentiments you have chosen complement the images beautifully. I love the scene on your final card and your watercolouring is fabulous..
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I love a one layer and you made some beauties. Sorry your daughter leaving you again so soon. You're not that far away, though. Hang on.......:-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic one layer cards Nancy! Looks like you've nailed it!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous, gorgeous cards! Beautifully colored scenes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. so stunning nancy.i love the one layered designs and the images are fabulous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, these are so very impressive! Lovely cards, all of them - so creative :) Good luck with your daughter's moving day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Unopened Mail And My Grocery List

We arrived back from our Las Vegas trip last night so the only thing on my Kitchen Counter is unopened mail and my grocery list.  I have looked up the recipes for most the great food we ate (or wish we ate) in Las Vegas including Bacon Waffles and Chicken and Waffles - so my counter top should look awesome tomorrow (or as soon as I get a waffle maker).  We had lots of fun in Las Vegas but not as much as Crystal and Joey.  If we were still 21 we would have had a blast!  No luck with gambling - but I only gained 1 pound which is a miracle! 

Christmas Mice

Hello Crafty Friends, Today, I am playing in some fun challenges with this cute card: The current House-Mouse &Friends Monday Challenge HMFMC #461 is Anything Goes with an optional theme of Pastels. I have some pastel paper in my layers. This card was made with ornaments from a SU! set, a cut up sentiment from RedLead Paperworks, and three mice I cut out of the Spellbinders Sew Sweet stamp set. The background was inspired by Jeanne Streiff's MIX challenge on Splitcoaststampers.com last Friday where she asked us to make a background using a die cut as a stencil. 

T is For 10 Years of T-Day, Too much food, and The Art (Always the Art)

Hello Friends. Most of today's post is about celebrating 10 years of Elizabeth hosting T-day parties on her blog .  If you have visited me before, you know that I regularily participate in T-day where we all post something about a drink of any type (the drink can be anything including water and the post can be a real drink, words, movies, art, etc.) on Tuesday (or Monday lol) and link it to Elizabeth's T-day blog post for the week.   This year Elizabeth is asking us to post several things in celebration of the big anniversary.   #1.   Post a picture of something that makes the number 10. I used 10 art supplies that were near me.  I am starting to make more Christmas cards so these were right at hand.  #2.   Post our regular T-day picture/post.  My drink picture today is a lunch we had in Tybee Island last week during our Georgia trip.  We ate at Pier 16 .  Great food and service. It was our favorite meal during the trip. ...