Skip to main content

A Mouse, a Cat, Two Fish, and Plaid

I am playing in the House-Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge (Plaid) HMFMC#391on this very hot but beautiful Saturday. I just got back from a day at the ball fields where two of my Grandsons won 2nd place in their tournaments.  Now we have State tournament, and then we can relax until football season...

I am playing with the cute Curious Kitten image I won a few weeks ago (thanks Sue). 

I watercolored the image and made my top plaid with the leftover paints.  To make more room for the sentiment, I cut the image a bit on the right. The bottom rocks on the fish bowl have gold Stickles. I also popped up the food container to add more fun. 

I think this made a cute Thank You card.  

Hugz,

Nancy 


Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cute and beautiful card Nancy
    and thanks for join us at HM and Friends ch

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card Nancy :-) I love this image, so adorable, and the papers and sentiment are fab! Love how you trimmed off part of the image too! Absolutely gorgeous! ❤️

    Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope the state tournament goes great-and that is a fun card. I hope the kitty doesn't eat the goldfish-smile. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! I love the handmade plaid with the gingham paper behind. The sentiment goes great with the image. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So happy you liked the stamp and used it so quickly. What a super job you did with it too. Love everythig about it, the colors, coloring and the way you used the stamp offside. Your plaid background and the sentiment are perfect. Thanks Nancy for sharing your card with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh he's just the cutest! Really love the way you've done the plaid in the background too! Best wishes for your tournament!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Unopened Mail And My Grocery List

We arrived back from our Las Vegas trip last night so the only thing on my Kitchen Counter is unopened mail and my grocery list.  I have looked up the recipes for most the great food we ate (or wish we ate) in Las Vegas including Bacon Waffles and Chicken and Waffles - so my counter top should look awesome tomorrow (or as soon as I get a waffle maker).  We had lots of fun in Las Vegas but not as much as Crystal and Joey.  If we were still 21 we would have had a blast!  No luck with gambling - but I only gained 1 pound which is a miracle! 

Christmas Mice

Hello Crafty Friends, Today, I am playing in some fun challenges with this cute card: The current House-Mouse &Friends Monday Challenge HMFMC #461 is Anything Goes with an optional theme of Pastels. I have some pastel paper in my layers. This card was made with ornaments from a SU! set, a cut up sentiment from RedLead Paperworks, and three mice I cut out of the Spellbinders Sew Sweet stamp set. The background was inspired by Jeanne Streiff's MIX challenge on Splitcoaststampers.com last Friday where she asked us to make a background using a die cut as a stencil. 

T is For 10 Years of T-Day, Too much food, and The Art (Always the Art)

Hello Friends. Most of today's post is about celebrating 10 years of Elizabeth hosting T-day parties on her blog .  If you have visited me before, you know that I regularily participate in T-day where we all post something about a drink of any type (the drink can be anything including water and the post can be a real drink, words, movies, art, etc.) on Tuesday (or Monday lol) and link it to Elizabeth's T-day blog post for the week.   This year Elizabeth is asking us to post several things in celebration of the big anniversary.   #1.   Post a picture of something that makes the number 10. I used 10 art supplies that were near me.  I am starting to make more Christmas cards so these were right at hand.  #2.   Post our regular T-day picture/post.  My drink picture today is a lunch we had in Tybee Island last week during our Georgia trip.  We ate at Pier 16 .  Great food and service. It was our favorite meal during the trip. ...