Skip to main content

Well Wishes

The sketch with a twist at MFP is super fun this week and I combined it with the MMTPT#316 challenge at SCS which is to add flower and maybe a butterfly which I did.

I used the MFP Lots of Words stamp set and paper from The Paper Studio and my stash.


Hugz!

Comments

  1. What a great job you did with the sketch your color choices are excellent ......Lis

    ReplyDelete
  2. In a word - this is fabulous!!! I love the gold braid, the mesh, the butterfly ........every detail is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nancy, your card is gorgeous! Love the background paper and colors you used. Thank you for using the SWAT sketch for your MMTPT challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to skew those panels :) Love the mesh in the BG!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful Nancy, I love the butterfly and the papers
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Beautiful butterfly and card...love that gold mesh.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card and butterfly. Love those background papers too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous card Nancy, I love you beautiful butterfly and rich colours.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful!! I love the touches of gold and your papers! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is absolutely beautiful. I love the butterfly and the background papers. Thank you for joining us at MFP Sketch with a Twist this week.
    ~Emily~
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, Nancy! BEAUTIFUL Autumn-feel card, with the prettiest layers, papers, and design! I especially like your popped up butterfly done in the same wonderful autumn colors. Very earthy with the textured fiber in the background, too! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, beautiful card and gorgeous butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  13. A beautiful card and I love the paper. The gold ribbon/netting is so pretty and a great embellishment for your card.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pretty butterfly Nancy and I love the added texture on this card.
    Bear Hugs,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh how lovely! I love the sparkle and colors! Very nice! Thanks for joining us at Mark's Finest Papers Sketch With A Twist challenge!
    Hugs!
    Pam
    www.pammiesinkypinkies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, so very striking!! Fantastic work ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Breathtakingly beautiful. Is there a button hiding that I am not seeing???
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is beautiful. I love all the gold elements you used. Thanks so much for sharing with us on MFP's Sketch with a Twist.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Unopened Mail And My Grocery List

We arrived back from our Las Vegas trip last night so the only thing on my Kitchen Counter is unopened mail and my grocery list.  I have looked up the recipes for most the great food we ate (or wish we ate) in Las Vegas including Bacon Waffles and Chicken and Waffles - so my counter top should look awesome tomorrow (or as soon as I get a waffle maker).  We had lots of fun in Las Vegas but not as much as Crystal and Joey.  If we were still 21 we would have had a blast!  No luck with gambling - but I only gained 1 pound which is a miracle! 

Christmas Mice

Hello Crafty Friends, Today, I am playing in some fun challenges with this cute card: The current House-Mouse &Friends Monday Challenge HMFMC #461 is Anything Goes with an optional theme of Pastels. I have some pastel paper in my layers. This card was made with ornaments from a SU! set, a cut up sentiment from RedLead Paperworks, and three mice I cut out of the Spellbinders Sew Sweet stamp set. The background was inspired by Jeanne Streiff's MIX challenge on Splitcoaststampers.com last Friday where she asked us to make a background using a die cut as a stencil. 

T is For 10 Years of T-Day, Too much food, and The Art (Always the Art)

Hello Friends. Most of today's post is about celebrating 10 years of Elizabeth hosting T-day parties on her blog .  If you have visited me before, you know that I regularily participate in T-day where we all post something about a drink of any type (the drink can be anything including water and the post can be a real drink, words, movies, art, etc.) on Tuesday (or Monday lol) and link it to Elizabeth's T-day blog post for the week.   This year Elizabeth is asking us to post several things in celebration of the big anniversary.   #1.   Post a picture of something that makes the number 10. I used 10 art supplies that were near me.  I am starting to make more Christmas cards so these were right at hand.  #2.   Post our regular T-day picture/post.  My drink picture today is a lunch we had in Tybee Island last week during our Georgia trip.  We ate at Pier 16 .  Great food and service. It was our favorite meal during the trip. ...